Sunday, 20 April 2014

Merchant Square - Happy Easter!

Another holiday weekend has come around very quickly!   My poor blog is so neglected these days.  I have been very busy keeping up with making and designing my handmade cards and gifts, which have been selling very well at my favourite craft event at Glasgow's Merchant Square Craft and Design Fair  - where you will find me this weekend!

We have had wall-to-wall Spring sunshine in Glasgow these past few days, which is so refreshing and uplifting!  Hope you are having a great Easter weekend and that the sun is shining wherever you are!

Happy Easter!

Bella B!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Bella, best wishes to you and your family for a very Happy Easter...and Easter Monday, too!

    Glad things are going well at Market Sq. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isobel,

    We are so pleased that it is the success of your card making that is keeping you away from Blogland. We have just one or two of your delightful cards left and each time we write them it makes us smile!

    You are so wonderfully creative and the cards made with such care and attention to detail. It is lovely that they are finding good homes!

    Hoping that your Easter was filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you have had no time to blog if you have been creating such beautiful cards.
    I have just found your blog as my hobby is making jewellery but I am looking for another craft to relax with and I was looking at making some cards just fro some relaxation and seeing your designs have inspired me.
    I am sure that I will be able to use some of my jewellery making things beads and charms with the cards but I do not think I will come even close to anything like yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous cards - I have just come across your blog thru Frances' blog. I shall be back.

    ReplyDelete