Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Time for a blog...

It's been a while since I blogged and July seems so long ago. Before I disappear again to do some serious Christmas crafting I thought I should take some time to pen(key) a few lines. I am not keen on blogging just for blogging's sake, and I really don't lead such an interesting life that I have enough to write on a more regular basis, but I have been here and there over the past months and I have taken many, many photographs - which remain in my camera - so I plan to pull some of them out and blog about them here over the next week or so.

Today as I looked out of my office window I gazed at the seasonal colour changes that are taking place in the gardens below and at the beautiful blue sky above, on this mild, breezy, beautiful, sunny, autumn day. I grabbed my camera and headed into the gardens to take in some fresh air and enjoy some peace and quite for a while.

Here's some pics from my brief visit:
























Autumn is my favourite season of the year and October my favourite month - easy to see why.

I am lucky to have gardens on either side of my office - nice to have some green space in the centre of town.

1 comment:

  1. gosh, thems is large mushrooms! would love to see more of the photos lurking inside your camera!... and yes I have been meaning to post my pics too - last weekend was finishing accounts - all very boring xx but went back to Callendar to buy shoes I saw, and thinking of the poet guy we met!

    ReplyDelete