Sunday, 8 November 2009

Good old apple tree

I decided to take some pictures of my now leaf-less but still abundant wee apple tree, before the lucky birds have their way and the apples disappear completely. I also wanted to show just how productive this tired




















moss-ridden




















and neglected old tree has been this year (as in previous years amazingly!).








































I think four of these are the same apples pictured in my previous and earlier blog - though a bit more ripe - still hanging around!

This photograph was an accident - but I like it!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos...especially the one where the apples cast shadows against the sunset sky. hope esporta was good on sat afternoon...off to a wee craft fair in buchlyvie tonight...fingers x'd its better than sat!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete